“These waffles are so yummy it feels sinful eating them. Even my husband and 3-year-old who don’t share my vegan eating habits loved them! You can use rice milk instead of soy.”recipe By: jessieskibbe
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 3/4 cups soy milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Stir water and flax seed meal together in a bowl.
- Blend oats in a blender into a flour-like consistency. Add flax seed mixture, soy milk, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, olive oil, baking powder, vanilla extract, agave nectar, and salt to oats; blend until batter is just mixed.
- Ladle 1/2 cup batter into preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles according to manufacturer’s instructions until golden and crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Prep – 10 m
- Cook – 30 m
- Ready In – 40 m
I melted 2 tablespoons spreadable fruit (fresh would work too) with 1 tablespoon agave nectar in a small saucepan. This, plus a sprinkle of powdered sugar, made it taste like it should not be good for you.JESSIESKIBBE
Download this FREE amazing 80+ Done-For-You-Vegan Recipes! Click Me