This is a really simple, yet very tasty cake. You can use rice flour or something other than wheat. You can also add chocolate chips or nuts.Recipe by: Angel
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- Step 1– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Step 2 – Sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add the oil, vanilla, vinegar and water. Mix together until smooth.
- Step 3 – Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 45 mins
Yield: 1 – 9×5 inch loaf pan
Free Vegan Cook-Book
Download this amazing 80+ Done-For-You-Vegan-Recipes Cook-Book: Click Me!