“These are amazing! I made a bunch and froze them instead of going to the store and buying pre-made frozen burgers. Really great with pickles and hummus on a sandwich.”recipe by: megan
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil, or as needed
- 2 cups cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking sheet with vegetable oil.
- Place sweet potatoes, oats, onion, peanuts, cilantro, ginger, garlic, cumin, and salt in a bowl. Mix until fully combined. Form mixture into patties; arrange onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until one side is browned, about 15 minutes. Flip the patties and bake until the other side is browned, about 15 minutes more.
- Prep – 30 m
- Cook – 30 m
- Ready In – 1 h
Free Vegan CookBook
Download this amazing 80+ Done-For-You-Vegan-Recipes Cook-Book!: Click Me