I just want to share you this inspirational quotes for anxiety sufferers that help me manage my anxiety from day to day basis. And hopefully will help you too.
According to ourworldindata, 792 million people are having any mental illness. In that, 284 million is anxiety disorder. Im stating this fact to show you that you are not alone in this fight. Including myself.
Some got the help they need via profession etc. Unfortunatly, some dont. And if youre in severe anxiety right now, close this page and seek profesional help, seriously. Your mental health is important than this.
But if you insist, keep reading.
Here Are 11 Inspirational Quotes For Anxiety:
- Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it. —Dorothy M. Neddermeyer
- Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions. —Pema Chodron
- “It’s OKAY to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave.” –Mandy Hale
- “Present fears are less than horrible imaginings.” –William Shakespeare
- “What people in the world think of you is really none of your business.”-Martha Graham
- “When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never happened.” – Winston Churchill
- Never let life’s hardships disturb you … no one can avoid problems, not even saints or sages. – Nichiren Daishonen
- Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.— Arthur Somers Roche
- Nothing can bring you peace but yourself. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Don’t let your mind bully your body into believing it must carry the burden of its worries. — Astrid Alauda
- You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you. — Dan Millman
Also, having a peaceful lifestyle could ease anxiety.
There you have it! 11 inspirational quotes for anxiety
I really hope it will help you control or manage your anxiety, I mean it.
And don’t forget to seek professional help by all means, no doubt.
My favorite quote is 6 and 2. What’s yours?
Which one are you curious about?