Tell me which is better. Saying these peace of mind quotes or thinking about the problems you’re gonna face right after waking up? I know… no matter what, you still gonna face the problem. That’s life right?
By saying these quotes before thinking about the problems, I’m pretty sure it will filter out the the negative thoughts that circulating in your mind.
It works for me and I hope it does for you too.
Table of Contents
Here are 11 peace of mind quotes from famous people.
- “Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.” – Drew Barrymore
- “You cannot find peace by avoiding life.” – Virginia Woolf
Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace.” – Amelia Earhart
- “The surest way of finding peace of mind is that which helps the greatest number of others to find it.” – Napoleon Hill
Also read this tips to be peaceful in your life.
George Bernard Shaw
- “Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.” – Charlie Chaplin
- ‘Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength.’ – Charles Spurgeon
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Some of your grief you have cured, and lived to survive. But what torment of pain have you endured that haven’t as yet arrived.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Stress is an ignorant state. It believes that everything is an emergency. Nothing is that important.” – Natalie Goldberg
Michael J. Fox
- “Acceptance doesn’t mean resignation. it means understanding that something is what it is and there’s got to be a way out.” – Michael J. Fox
If these brilliant people are saying this beautiful meaningful quotes, it means they too have their own struggle.
And with their peace of mind quotes, hopefully you and I will strengthen our mindset everyday.
If 11 is not enough, here’s 30 more. 🙂
Btw, did I mention my favorite quote is Napoleon Hill?
Now, tell me yours.
Which one are you curious about?